We have a quick update out this week to address a few minor features and bugs. There are no mind-altering features in here but, as they say, every little bit counts.
- Blockquotes now have their own styles when exported to DOCX or RTF
- Bear now properly handles search when a ‘new line’ unicode character is present
- HTML export: A CSS fix for highlighted list elements
- Fixed a few rare export bugs and errors
- Fixed a rare crash when updating the Sidebar under specific conditions
- Detached note window size and position is restored when Bear restarts
- Export panel now correctly update the attachment folder in case of re-export
- Info panel RTFD export fix
- Drag & drop of Safari images work again
- Fixed a crash when a note is cancelled
Bear 1.5.4 is now available as a free update for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. If you’re Bear-curious, most of its core features are free to use, so give it a try!
Let us know what you think of Bear 1.5.4 or how your latest writing project is going: firstname.lastname@example.org, Reddit, Twitter, or on our new Facebook Page!